My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbia, MO, United States

All images (c) Elisa Day, 2010, unless otherwise indicated.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Shock of American Idol

I had to post this! Last night, some how, Constantine got kicked off of American Idol. A man who was always in the top 3 suddenly is voted off. How, I don't know, but it happened. I thought for sure that this man was going to win - he had the voice, the personality, and the charisma. He had that 'it' quality that I expected from an Idol winner. (I mean, this is the first season that I've watched every week.) He knew how to work the camera, work the stage...

But, now he's off. And Scott Savol is STILL on the show. I have been expecting him to go home for a month now. The man keeps singing flat and he doesn't emote, but some how he stays alive.

I signed a petition requesting a recount/revote, because I really find it hard to conceive that the guy who had the most people cheering for him last week, is gone. Will it make a difference? I don't know. But I had to try.

One thing I found interesting -- over and over people said that they tried to vote on Tuesday and their call would either fast busy, rang blank air, or give a message: all lines busy or this line has been disconnected.

Of course, you have all these people claiming conspiracy theory, but I'm more likely to believe that the high gas prices are a conspiracy than to believe that. (And they are.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home